BUSFEST 2013 - Early Bay Camping - PLEASE READ RE. TICKETS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The booking system for Camping at this years BUSFEST is now CLOSED. :)

We will still be able to have DAY VISITORS visitors to the event, but ALL camping areas are now FULL :shock:

Booking for BUSFEST 2014 will open in January

8)

http://WWW.BUSFEST.ORG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi has any body got any tickets going for sale please 2x adult and 2x child camping cheers steve :?

Hi

Due to illness immediately prior to my holiday, UK tickets will be posted out the first week in September. If anyone will be away, we can arrange collection at the gate. Apologies and hope this is ok.

Clem said:
Hi

Due to illness immediately prior to my holiday, UK tickets will be posted out the first week in September. If anyone will be away, we can arrange collection at the gate. Apologies and hope this is ok.

Sorry to hear about your illness and hope you get well soon. I will be at home the week before BusFest so should receive the tickets on time.

Help! :lol:

There are no addresses on most Paypal payments regarding Busfest tickets ... Can everyone who is awaiting tickets please PM me their postal addresses , or text them to me ASAP ... mobile number is 07977 547039.

I can meet you at the gate on Friday if you would prefer, please let me know :)

StuF and mycha - I have yours sorted, no worries ;)

Thank you

Hi Guy's,
This Is an Awesome Forum, I use it so much,
But this is my first time I've tried to post anything.
Can anyone please tell me if it is possible for me to find somewhere to camp in my Bus at BUSFEST this weekend coming?
I didn't find out until I was told at VW Action this weekend.
I know it's a long shot... But otherwise I will have to find a camp site nearby, any suggestions.
Also are there any convoys leaving the west Kent area on Friday?
Thanks, Martin.

you could try the camping and caravaning club site at Hanley Swan....that's just down the road from the show ground ;)

Awesome news Mike - looking forward to getting the tickets!

Indian summer on the way for the weekend too!

Get in! 8)

Hi, Has anyone got a spare Weekend/camping ticket for BUSFEST
Could they please let me know,
Thanks.
Is anyone leaving from Tonbridge/Kent area on Friday To BUSFEST?

All Early Bay tickets posted or arranged for collection. See you all there. :)

Clem said:
All Early Bay tickets posted or arranged for collection. See you all there. :)

Cheers Mike, tickets have just landed on the doormat, safe and sound. :D

Let's hope that the threatened rain holds off.

Theyve all gone first class from the main depot, so should all be next day delivery, so tomorrow latest for the last couple that went this morning. ;)

Just a final reminder, please remember that club camping is a privilige and not a right so please abide by the rules and clean up after ourselves. No fireworks, chinese lanterns, fires or ground BBQ's and abide by the hours of 'quiet'. :) Every year everyone in Early Bay camping is totally sound, so I have no worries :D Thank you :)

The space allocated to us is limited within the guidleines so please, if anyone tries to grab some of our space please ask them not to, as later arrivals will require it. And we need some space for Sebastian and his gang from France that always rock up :lol:

Just received the tickets, thanks Mike

Tickets waiting for me when I got home - many thanks!

My last show of 2013 :cry:

Got mine safe and sound. Thankyou Mike :)

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Latest posts