BUSFEST 2013 - Early Bay Camping - PLEASE READ RE. TICKETS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everyone has the tickets now :D

I hope to see as many as possible in the line up, and not just Early Bay Club Campers .... any Early Bayer's on site are more than welcome :)

Im Camping opposite your pitch with Surrey Aircooled will pop over to say hi.
Where are you thinking of doing the lineup?
Also is anyone doing the big VW sign lineup?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

bigdaz said:
Im Camping opposite your pitch with Surrey Aircooled will pop over to say hi.
Where are you thinking of doing the lineup?
Also is anyone doing the big VW sign lineup?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone up for an Early Bay line up at Busfest on Saturday and Sunday?

All early bays are welcome (not just show buses).

Display will be on the open tarmac area, in-between the main barns (click on the link to see full detail).
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 42482&lm=0

Please try and get to the display area from about 09:00 am (finish at approximately 04:30 pm).

Requests:
Please avoid driving through the main pedestrian walkways and remember, drive at walking speed with you hazard warning lights on.

We will be in the area that the SSVC were in last year and will be again this year, and will be adjacent to them to provide a cool area of early period buses at Busfest.

Anybody know which gate is best for the EB pitch?

I was (mis)directed by a marshall last year and spent an age faffing around trying to get through the site. It was dark when I eventually pulled up. :roll:

Kev

I'll post up the gate for club camping access tonight, but, you will have to drive through the site to get to early bay camping, its pretty much the way the route is and at night thats quite close to the marquee at one point so may well be busy.

The line up will prioritised for the Saturday, as Sunday is the Big VW, show and shine and generally people being tired and wanting to get off home :lol:

C14E8A77-F4CC-44BB-883F-681A8DEC23E1-3850-000005BF3F5250CD_zps2cabb404.jpg

Plot 7

Brown gate :)

Latest posts