Bristol Volksfest 20 - early bay "club" display

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if your stuck with a spare place, and struggling to fill it, i would be more than willing. And I'll camp over Saturday to Sunday. No problems if the vacancy gets filled in the meantime.

who? said:
We will be up over the weekend but the Westy ain't a shower yet so we will sneak over and introduce ourselves :msn4:

Floridabay007.jpg

Floridabay008.jpg
looks good to me mate 8)

who? said:
That's the good side!!! :oops:

sparkywig said:
Have you not seen my bus then.....?

The idea behind being asked to put on a "club display" was to show the visiting public that the "normal" early bay isn't a trailer queen and gets used.
FFS, mine and ozziedog's (if he ever puts it back together....) buses will be parked up..... :lol:

sparkywig said:
who? said:
We will be up over the weekend but the Westy ain't a shower yet so we will sneak over and introduce ourselves :msn4:

Have you not seen my bus then.....?

Yes I have! Delux trim and all.... 8) 8)

Point about 'normal' buses taken and I agree.

Put me down for the line up please, before you twist my arm off.............ouch :lol:

Matt

Right then, before everyone gets the wrong end of the stick completely. :lol:

To avoid further confusion there is no earlybay line-up at Bristol.
We have been given a "club pitch" which means that we are parked up on display in the central trader's area for the weekend with a camping area to the rear of the pitch.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure if the show organisers would be happy to have extra buses driving through the showground during the day to form a line-up.

Wig i am right in that there was no where to register my girl on the website just a bit worried i missed something.
she is 11 :)

cheers shaun

Latest posts