Bristol Volksfest 20 - early bay "club" display

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon all,

so the weekend is nearly here....will it be wet, i guess so :roll:

anyways, was just wondering where on the site i should head to when i get there? although i need to buy tickets on the gate.

Still got loads todo on the van, hopefully fit the carb tonight and all shall be well.....i hope 8)

ah buggar, i wanst sure if i was coming on my own or with my girlfriend.
Ill email them now and fingers crossed everything will be ok,
cheers for the heads up!

So there we have it Bristol volksfest 2012.....done. although sat in the services waiting for a pick up truck wasn't exactly my plan.
Not long after joining the m5 I could smell burning and my g light was on very feignt.
Turns out the alternator pulley had shattered dug itself into the alternator, the shaft is spinning ok but I have scraped a couple of windings.

I suppose the only upside side is I get a free ride home and can have a cider!

Oh if anyone's online soon, how long can I run my engine with no fan? Need to reverse into garage later on.

Cheers all for a cracking weekend, both Danielle and myself had a cracking time :D

It was a good wkend luke weather saturday was cracking,good to meet the both of you.sorry to hear about your bus mate shame to end a good wkend like that,hope you vet it sorted soon
cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
It was a good wkend luke weather saturday was cracking,good to meet the both of you.sorry to hear about your bus mate shame to end a good wkend like that,hope you vet it sorted soon
cheers shaun

Ill second that!

Hey glamper you should have stayed i got home with out getting wet :lol:
Too much dancing to ska and drinking cider last night and suffering today but starting to feel sorted now :roll:
but great wkend 8)
wheres wig with the pictures :?: :roll:

shaun

Valentine Won said:
Hey glamper you should have stayed i got home with out getting wet :lol:
Too much dancing to ska and drinking cider last night and suffering today but starting to feel sorted now :roll:
but great wkend 8)
wheres wig with the pictures :?: :roll:

shaun

I know tell me about it, tho in fairness Sarah was suffering with the Hayfever.............so prob for the best

Great day tho!!!

It seems god was smiling down for the volksfest the weekend, with his little window of sunshine!
Looked like a good one judging from the pics, may visit this next year!
Back to reality, and the drought. Peeing it down again!! ALL DAY!

Please god smile down for the 'bus stopover' this coming weekend....i just yearn to go to a show without rain this year!

....Feel the love!

Got a couple of snaps on my phone, but most pics are on my camera.....although appologies as most of them are just my van on a low loader! well 3 low loaders to be precise! :lol:
I must have something against those westys too, :mrgreen: (im only jealous really)

hopefully have the alternator changed this week, despite breaking down was really nice to me some great people!

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

strutt said:
Got a couple of snaps on my phone, but most pics are on my camera.....although appologies as most of them are just my van on a low loader! well 3 low loaders to be precise! :lol:
I must have something against those westys too, :mrgreen: (im only jealous really)

hopefully have the alternator changed this week, despite breaking down was really nice to me some great people!

3 lowloaders from Bristol to Coventry ? Wow, thats efficient of the AA !

I feel your pain on the Alternator, had this happen also, I will only use genuine pulleys now & make sure the belt is not too tight ;)

Latest posts