Badge Position - no grill

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGNI

Reaction score
Hi,

Hope I haven't missed a post elsewhere on this but I need help working out the position for the VW Badge to go on the front. All the posts I have seen refer to the distance down from the grill - my grill (and the 4 holes) have been smoothed over by a previous owner...

Has anybody got the measurements from the top of the badge to the bottom of the windscreen?

Many thanks!

cant find it now but someone a while back (year or so) posted a picture with all sorts of front end measurements for where the badge goes. So it is on here somewhere

I found a post referring to this link:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264673&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20&sid=3185c92ca57df1ca919544e0feab0b91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It has every measurement apart from the one I need! Was there another one that I missed?

I can measure the distance from the bottom of the screen or the bulge to the bottom of the grille and you can work out the rest if that helps
My badge has magnets on the back so I can clean and polish the front panel more easily so i tend to do mine by eye.

Latest posts