Alive 'N' VDubbin Jimmy's Farm Ipswich 7th, 8th, 9th June'13

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimme1971

Reaction score
Come along the the 5th Alive & VDubbin Show in Suffolk this June!

Located for the second year at Jimmy's Farm (Made famous by the Channel 4 series) its guaranteed to be a fabulous weekend whatever the weather!

We've a host of Trade Stands, Kids Entertainment (most FREE), Live Music from some great bands, Graffiti Workshops, BMX/Skate Half Pipe, For Sale Area, Autojumble, a great selection of food outlets, Vehicle Display (Saturday), Show N Shine (Sunday), Licensed Beer Tent plus all the attractions of the farm itself!

Advance Tickets Available until 24th May

Advance Ticket Prices: Adult (17+) Weekend £22 One Night £17
Kids (3+) Weekend £5 One Night £4
Family Weekend £50 One Night £36
(2 Adults/2Kids)

Magical Camping Bell Tents Available Contact (01362) 637483

Website: http://www.aliveandvdubbin.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

we are one of the sponsors so we will have some earlybay deals that weekend on trims ,panels,parts etc so give us a look.

We will be there but got family camping tickets as taking grand daughter for her second camp out 8)
Pop and say hi if you see us ;)

Will do simo, same goes for you. Never camped in EB club before as its the first vw show with our bus! :D

So who is going then? I always like to hook up with EB members for a chinwag and put faces to names.
So far it looks like
Me ( and a couple of mates)
s&mbay
Simo

Dont look like many - must be morethan that :?:

Good family show with good turnout usually 8)

Ok....

Only me in the earlybay club camping then?!?!?!

Going to be rather lonely. :lol:

......................billy no mates! :lol:

Im there all weekend :D the only thing is im in the Family area as the kids are with us!
Theres a few of us going i think, me and one of my mates are the only EB's (hes not on here yet, look out for a Very nice red tin top, white roof) not sure if he's going though?!
Couple of T25's one bright orange (if he fix's his gearbox in time) and my mates Awesome Orange spltty Oscar you wont miss that!!!

If you see Old Betty Blu come and say hi (name on the side of van)
I'll keep my eye out for fellow EB's :D

Lee

Latest posts