Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess the main issue is which VW event it's going to clash with? Pending on this I'd love to attend chap ;-)

For some reason having been getting notifications from this thread, great to see the interest better get my finger out :)

Dates asap, have to convince other half it's a once in a ................ chance and need to book leave.
Please (sorry). Think this has to be a forum meet, with or without the bus would we still be allowed?

I personally would like to meet and greet all the peeps that have and do all the helping along the way.
Would be a privilege to meet everyone as I know Boris would not be as pleasurable as he is without
you lot helping along the way.(Especially Dave in Wales! :lol: ). :lol: Ozzie , a cold Stella, Graham for revs per minute life saving engine advice,
I have so many others that need mentioning and would be here all night, suffice to say it would be a pleasure.
No rush G :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Myvanway said:
Hi All As I said the other day Graham if you want a fab setting I am happy to speak with Whittington Castle close to Oswestry Shropshire as I know the Trust manager there. should be able to cope with perhaps 80 buses. We are happy to provide our 67 single cab coffee shop. The castle also has a small café and the castle has two great pubs next door.

Fred and Karen coffee 2 pickup

any way we would love to attend with the SC where ever you host it

Latest posts