Seams/lines in Vinyl door cards..??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwar72

Reaction score
How did they make the seams/indentations in the vinyl in the doors cards Etc?? Is it a pressing or heated iron?? Can't see any stitches?? Just starting to look at covering some rear panels to match the below..?? :D

DSCN4658_zps91fbd304.jpg

DSCN4656_zpscef5ce59.jpg

DSCN4655_zps29b09777.jpg

They are heat pressed i would imagine mate, Newton do the door panels so may be worth a call...........they arnt cheap but great quality all the same.

They are heat-pressed. The vinyl and the foam behind it melt together and this is the endresult. I have the Newton panels with heat-pressed lines and they look great.

Cheers creationblue/ resto-raider..!! :D

The Newton panels look great and i know you get what you paid for to. But i want to keep my front door cards and try to match the rear cards to those so working out a process to do this..??!!?? :? :D

Not listed on their site but worth giving them a call as they trim all types of vehicle they might have some suitable for you left over from another job (if you Google fluted vinyl your likely to find other suppilers)
http://www.martrim.co.uk/catalogue/vinyl-fluted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts