Rear Spring Plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5erge

Reaction score
I'm looking at either a red9design 4" plate or the Creative adjustable ones, anyone have a preference or opinion?

Cheers

Des

How about the T2D ones ;)

http://www.type2detectives.org/parts.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll down to the bottom ;)

easy said:
How about the T2D ones ;)

http://www.type2detectives.org/parts.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll down to the bottom ;)

I think these are Creative ones......could be wrong 8)

I've got the T2d ones (and yes, they are same as Creative) - but I think Creative are out-of-stock.

mcvw said:
I've got the T2d ones (and yes, they are same as Creative) - but I think Creative are out-of-stock.

Thats why i put the T2D ones up as you can usually get them from T2D but Creative take a while ;)

Are the creative/t2d ones any better than the red9 ones though? Quality, ease of fitment etc....

What would you spend your money on?

Cheers

Des

I would personally buy creative or T2D ones :mrgreen:

T2d will only use quality components in their work (they've got a hell of a rep to maintain) and I've not heard of any probs with the red9 so I think you should be safe whichever way you swing

I called t2d and they said the benefit of adjustable plates are that you can easily remove the rear wheels and fine tune the adjustment with an allen key. Okay, they cost 100 quid more than red9 equivilent but they may save you time in future - and time is money ;)

Cheers

Des

5erge said:
I called t2d and they said the benefit of adjustable plates are that you can easily remove the rear wheels and fine tune the adjustment with an allen key. Okay, they cost 100 quid more than red9 equivilent but they may save you time in future - and time is money ;)

Cheers

Des

This is very true as quite often your bus isnt 100% level and these badboys sort that out. I also like the idea of getting your wheels off easy on a slammed bus............that would be a change for most! I am placing a cheeky order with them in a couple of weeks ;)

Latest posts