Westfalia interior ply kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirateringo

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can get a set of the ply panels for my Westy please. I already have headliner. Rackhams seems expensive to me
Cheers

Pirateringo said:
Hi does anyone know where I can get a set of the ply panels for my Westy please. I already have headliner. Rackhams seems expensive to me
Cheers
we got ours from SJH joinery. We went for the birch as we wanted ours all uncovered. https://sjh-joinery.store.buegle.com/index.php/

The corners of the panels were a bit bashed in transit but they were happy to replace them. We didn't need them to innthe end as they required a bit of trimming anyway.

They were very helpful over the phone.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Pirateringo said:
Cheers

I bought my panels from Rackhams just the side ones I didn’t need the roof panels. I thought it wasn’t bad value for £200.

You could of course make them yourself for much less as some have done. I didn’t have the time which is why I bought them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers guys, I looked at sjh but heard a rumour they were out of business? I'll phone them today

Hi I have all my interior ply panels out of my 73 westy I have sanded all the previous owners white paint off😓
They seem to have a milky finish originally does anybody know what this was as I was hoping not to have to sand the roof liner
Thanks

Latest posts