Rear air shocks?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobreoc

Reaction score
Hi all.

I remember seeing a thread a while ago about rear air shocks.
I can't seem to find it, the last I heard was there wasent any that could take the weight?

Is this right, or does any body know of any that work?

Mycha used Gabriel 49230.
Have read of his thread titles
You got to love a white Westy.

He has recently up graded to bags.

*Sam* said:
Mycha used Gabriel 49230.
Have read of his thread titles
You got to love a white Westy.

He has recently up graded to bags.

Thanks for the info. I've had a good look through the thread, and there's some great info on how to get started on the rear. Only need a little lift so this will work great

Thanks again

No worries do you have anyone in America that can send them over to you ?

*Sam* said:
No worries do you have anyone in America that can send them over to you ?

I don't no, I assumed as amazon sell them they would ship them, is that no the case? :(

Unfortunately they won't ship them over, there is a chap on eBay who sells Gabriel shocks, his e-bay ID is seller:wkhd312
Me doesn't list part number so you will need to look on http://gabriel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and get the extended and compressed length, then find them on the E-bay site.
If you get stuck give me a shout and I can prob get some for you.

You can get them through AMAZON US, got mine delivered to the door for quite a good price.

If you want the link/details give me a shout.

Here you go - http://www.amazon.com/Gabriel-49230-Hijackers-Air-Shocks/dp/B001AMCCB2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413906901&sr=8-1&keywords=Gabriel+49230" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just put my address in and It pops up saying they won't ship to me.

That's strange, I didn't have an issue.

I will be ordering more bits in a few weeks, will give you a shout if it works.... Could save on Postage... :idea:

I just tried but it said the same, strangely I can buy other bits from them though ???

Latest posts