FABRIK Bay screen covers + bus eyes version Now Bay pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwsplitbus

Reaction score
FABRIK Interiors Bay screen covers. NOW AVAILABLE with bus eyes. Perfect Xmas gift! Special offer! for EarlyBay forum members.

All made by us in England.

Made from a top quality German water repellent material, UV resistant. choose from a range of colours. Black, Grey, light grey, Orange, khaki, brown, royal blue, dark green etc see the colour swatches.

We have sold 100s for splitscreen buses.

These are a perfect fit, provide privacy when camping, keep the frost of your screen in winter.

Bay window standard version is £60, with the bus eyes they are £90. postage £9.

pics of the splitscreen version and the bus eyes versions. I will get some pics of a bay with one of our covers fitted shortly.

Can also be supplied with logos (pm for cost)

Bus eyes versions are top quality stitched not printed.

Baywindow camper version. Perfect fit to the contours of the bus. Top quality material with quality edging.

looks nice. great idea
i got one 3 years ago from http://www.bromsgroveautotrim.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.batvw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i think i payed £40 with free post .and there also on ebay

To order you can pm on here, or email us, also on Face book Fabrik Interiors.

I will add pics of bay version tomorrow.

Ours are a perfect fit, made from a top quality German material, also supplied with matching storage bag.

'' It's all in the detail "

thanks Mike FABRIK

This is going to sound really wacky but..

Do you have any pics of a two tone bus (white top) with eyes and what colour scheme they used. Might sound mental but I really want a set of these with eyes but I cant go white on white because the eyes wouldn't look right.

Plain black on a 2-tone bus.

We can do white screen with cream material for the eyes or cream screen with white eyes.

Do you have a pic of the dark green material sample please. Possibly interested. Thanks.

Swatch card on the first post. pm your address I can always send out samples.

I will add a pic of a dark green and a khaki screen cover later tonight.

cheers

Bay window camper with FABRIK "Bus eyes" screen cover in dark brown. All colours available (see swatch card above) Also Beige now available.

Great Xmas pressie for U and your bus : )

How soon if I order one in the dark green please? Just plain.
Cheers.

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

If the colour is in stock usually sent out within 7 days.

We don't quite have enough dark green for a bay cover left in stock. We are expecting a delivery in the next day or 2 from Germany. But we did not order more green as have splitscreen covers in stock.

Please pm to place your order and I will order the extra dark green material right away.

best regard

Mike FABRIK

Latest posts