FABRIK Bay screen covers + bus eyes version Now Bay pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also if buyers pay a bit extra on the postage we can send them without having to fold over. The creases will drop out though.

Thanks for the orders : )

I don't suppose you have a photo of a orange one on a sierra yellow bus,the one with the eyes
Thanks

Was just wondering if you could iron out the folds ?
Can it be washed ? If so , in any special way?

Thanks.

J & P
:D :D :D

Hahaha! Nice one Martin.

We now send them rolled up to avoid creasing.

The creases will drop out if left on bus for a bit.

If u have to iron them :lol: make sure you put a tea towel or cotton cloth between the screen and iron. Personally I would not bother just fit the cover on a nice warm day they will soon disappear.

I'm interested in one of these covers, will you be selling them at VoWo this weekend?

cheers

We only make bay versions to order.

Have lots of collections at VOWO.

You need to get your order in quick for show collection.

best regards Mike FABRIK

Cab89 said:
Hi

Are the covers waterproof?

vwsplitbus said:
FABRIK Interiors Bay screen covers. NOW AVAILABLE with bus eyes. Perfect Xmas gift! Special offer! for EarlyBay forum members free matching storage bag. and free UK mainland delivery.

All made by us in England.

Made from a top quality German water repellent materiall, UV resistant. choose from a range of colours. Black, Grey, light grey, Orange, khaki, brown, royal blue, dark green etc see the colour swatches.

We have sold 100s for splitscreen buses.

These are a perfect fit, provide privacy when camping, keep the frost of your screen in winter.

Bay window standard version is £60, with the bus eyes they are £80. postage £7. (Free postage for Earlybay.com members)

pics of the splitscreen version and the bus eyes versions. I will get some pics of a bay with one of our covers fitted shortly.

Can also be supplied with logos (pm for cost)

Bus eyes versions are top quality stitched not printed.

Baywindow camper version. Perfect fit to the contours of the bus. Top quality material with quality edging.

The dark colours are black out. If you go for the lighter colours you will get a slight coloured light glow when direct sunlight on outside. but you will still benefit from the full privacy inside your bus.

and yes the material is water repellent :D

£60 for plain version in bag.

Buseyes version £90

Camping season is upon us :D

So don't waste time get your FABRIK screen cover ordered asap.

FABRIK 'Buseyes' made to order. The original and the best!

py8uba6a.jpg

Great bit of kit

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Check out! our facebook page Fabrik Interiors and send a friend request to view.

Thanks Mike

More orders sent out this week. Many thanks

Check out our new product Buseyes logo design by Trint Eastwood Grafix.

Top quality screen print Stickers coming soon! all the way from Mabasi Lab Switzerland

Bay window versions also ; )

Latest posts