New Design Full system Stainless Twin box exhaust!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the new "easy exhaust"

After the aquistion of part of longlife exhausts (i.e a machine and a few workers) Interpro along with myself have been developing a new exhuast as i have found most on the market dont quite do it for me!. So with help form their rolling road to test different developments o power vs torque etc, we have come up with this!

This is its final incarnation, and its a hell of an exhaust 8) Due to its design you will get an increase in torque, a seriously quiet but deep sounding exhaust with total clearance for that slammed bus, easy to get to rocker covers, not like some more expensive ones on the market ;) It comes with a full lifetime warranty and the prices are fully fitted. 8) You can have the tailpipe where you want and can have it rear exit or slash cut hidden under the bus, its up to you. :D

Twin box loveliness!
NewZaust001.jpg

you can have the tail pipe exit where ever you want!
NewZaust005.jpg

clearance you say? the sump/engine hanger is now the lowest part of the bus!
NewZaust004.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or contact Jase at Interpro in Bristol on 01454412777

Oh and did i mention it comes with a full lifetime guarantee?! 8)

The price is £360 for the system with twin boxes etc, but without manifold. If you want a full manifold either provide your own/ use your existing stainless one or this can also be provided for £275. Please bare in mind this is a fully fitted price, so is a bargain!

No real out of the box pics, as its custom fitted to suit your bus and your needs. Let me know what you want a piccie of and i can get it :mrgreen: They will start doing buy and send systems soon, but as each one will be best fitted to suit you then they are offering these custom fitted, so it will mean a trip to Bristol! turn around in a few hours :mrgreen: 8)

oh that's nice.....off to rub some salt into my recently fitted quiet pack to give me an excuse to get one! Is this suitable for all engine sizes (stock and upwards) or more suited to tuned motors?

Suitable for all types/sizes of engine from stocked to performance, so far its been fitted to 1600s 1776s and a 2.4 turbo! all perform better than with their regular exhausts.

Pipe size will be changed for larger engines of course.

Will get some underneath pics asap 8)

There is definately room for a tow bar, of course this depends on which type, but the exhaust is custom fitted to each bus at the moment so all can be worked around and this of course is included in the price :shock: :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen: Call Jase at Interpro in Bristol on 01454412777 and remember to give him my name as reference and he will sort you out nicely 8)

Shorty said:
Cool, cheers easy, I'll finish building my engine then give him a bell..

Go for it, all fitted in a few hours aswell so happy days! and if you see my bus out n about, give me a shout and have a nose etc 8)

I have the dreaded JK tow bar fitted, leaving little room for anything else under there! could he work around that do you think, or am destined to have a standard exhaust forever!?

....Feel the love!

Foz said:
I have the dreaded JK tow bar fitted, leaving little room for anything else under there! could he work around that do you think, or am destined to have a standard exhaust forever!?

....Feel the love!

Never fear dood! give him a call and im sure it will be possible, they are capable of using any angle to help whatever your set up is 8) ;) ive had a quick look and im sure it can be worked around!
Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif

These have now been fitted to a couple of buses with tow bars and its proved nop problems at all, all the angles worked out well and the cutom fit makes it look clean and well situated.

Go get em! 8)

Hey Easy, just had one of these fitted and can vouch for what you say...it is awesome! Not too loud when cruizing but has a nice rarp to it when you put your foot down. Looked at a number of options but this one defo came out on top. Ground clearance is perfect for a low bus too.

easy said:
These have now been fitted to a couple of buses with tow bars and its proved nop problems at all, all the angles worked out well and the cutom fit makes it look clean and well situated.

Go get em! 8)

If my local custom exhaust place near me does not come up with a suitable solution at a reasonable price, i will Defo be paying a visit in the near future.
Cheers mate.

....Feel the love!

Glad you liked em fellas 8) they are genuinely awesome and custom fit to your needs, so what more can you ask for. I think people forget that they come with a lifetime warranty as well.

Still selling well! come on peeps, dont spend money on your standard exhausts, get one that is truely in keeping and custom to your bus! a lifetime warranty is not to be sniffed at and with fitting included in the price you cant go wrong :mrgreen:

Latest posts