• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Westfalia Pop Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Having to bite the bullet due to my job situation, I have someone interested already, but thought i would post it up anyhow

So My 71 is up for sale £15500 ovno

Fully restored California Pop Top Westfalia camper. Fully UK registered, taxed and MOT'd.

Up for sale is this 1971 VW Westfalia camper. This bus is a dry California vehicle with no signs of any major rust or accidents. Fully repainted with new seals.The paint shines well.. Interior is all original and great condition, with new westy mustard seat cover, and new front door cards and seat covers.. New upgraded 3 window pop top canvas and seals recently installed. This bus runs and drives well with all electrical functioning as it should. Tires are new. Transmission shifts well and does not pop out of any gears .New recon 1600. Brakes work great,being a 71 it had disc brakes up front.Brakes recently renewed. Very solid and straight body. This is a great looking early Westy in one of my favorite early model Westy color schemes. Great bus to enjoy with the family for years to come.

It also has a leisure battery with split charger, 2 12v sockets ( 1 in the rear, and one in the glove box ) plus a brand new cd player and speakers fitted

Photosession066.jpg

More pics here http://www.westcoastbays.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marcher said:
was this the same bus that "ib-bus" did the resto on???

Yes it is. Let me know if you want more details.
I hadn't intended on selling, but job situation and a mortgage to pay disagrees.

All duties and vat paid. Motd and registered. And all the finishing touches and missing westy parts sources and fitted. Has split charger and 12v sockets with new leisure battery and a kick arse stereo.

I wish M8, i dont have the £$ to buy it :oops: :oops: just loved the resto that juan did on it before it went to vanfest.

BOL with the sale ;)

Thanks Marcher, its a great bus, but due to my job situation im selling up, got a LATEBAY coming for now, and once the 71 is sold and job situation improves I may add another early to the collection.

Im flexible on price, so if anyone want to come and have a poke round feel free, also open to aircooled px why?

Due to microblisters developing in the paint, I will now be getting a Professional, UK Painter to repaint the bus. This will be a pro job and the paintjob will be fully guaranteed. Hopefully the price of the bus will be roughly the same, but I wont have much if any flexibility on the price. If it doesnt sell, I will simply have a MINT 71 to add to my collection,

Latest posts