• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Early Bay - NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

russenig

Reaction score
We have owned this fantastic vehicle since 2012 and it’s only age (ours not the vans) that is forcing us to sell so that we can go to an automatic. We had this built to our specification by Gday Kombis in Oxfordshire and have used it at least twice a year since to go to the South of France. It has a 2000cc type 4 engine, propex gas and electric heater, 240v hook up. 12V Vitrifrigo fridge, full width rock and roll bed, sink, double burner and grill. Dormobile roof with hammock. It is a RHD vehicle imported from Australia and the roof rack is an Aussie original that came with it.

I had the engine rebuilt since so it is very reliable and more than up to the task of long distance travel. It is serviced at the start of every season by the guy that built the engine. It has disc and servo brakes - so stops as well as it goes.

The lower bodywork is in Kalahari Beige with a Pastel White top. The dormobile roof fabric is red and white stripe. Comes with red sun awning and a beige drive away awning. The front seats are in tan stitched vinyl with a cream piping and the rear bench seat is in cream stitched vinyl with tan piping. This is an ideal colour scheme for wedding hire if you are in that business or thinking of it.

The van is located in the Reading, Berkshire area and I am asking £22,500. I have all original receipts to show that a lot more than this has been spent on it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts