• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SaveMyBug Oil Temp Sensor-50% Discount (Dispatched 22.3.14)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
We are just appointed as Official Distributor for SaveMyBug Oil temperature sensor.
If you want the SaveMyBug Oil Sensor for your EB at 50% discount, please get your name on the list. More details here;
http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99969&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Details about the kit here: http://www.savemybug.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Details about our appointment here: http://www.pacvwr.com/t117-pacvwr-becomes-official-savemybug-usa-distributor-in-pakistan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plz note that its just one time offer, once gone, these are gone as we're doing this just this once to get the product oriented in UK.

Cheers

Steven, will forward payment details when these land as I just posted these today to UK.
Dont worry, your two are booked.
Transfer of funds can wait until these are ready to post from my Reading addy.
Cheers

All these sent to UK are type1, if you want type4, please let me know and I will arrange to send some type4 ones too.

01. the-irv x2
02. gas1man

I've got a type 1 but need a type 4 one please for my new project

01. the-irv x2
02. gas1man
03. Kev946 (Type4)

Kevin, type4 will be more in price than the type1 ones as both these sensors (type1 & type4) are differently priced. I can send some type4 ones as early as in the morning but I will have to have to confirm its order. cheers

Kev946 said:
I've got a type 1 but need a type 4 one please for my new project

01. the-irv x2
02. gas1man
03. Kev946 (Type4)
04. Gjb4212 (type1)

01. the-irv x2
02. gas1man
03. Kev946 (Type4)
04. Gjb4212
05. rlepecha

Only 2 now remaining from this batch. cheers

reezvaan said:
Kevin, type4 will be more in price than the type1 ones as both these sensors (type1 & type4) are differently priced. I can send some type4 ones as early as in the morning but I will have to have to confirm its order. cheers

What's the price please for a Type 4?

only ONE now available. all others spoken for.
Sorry but this is the last one at 50% discounted price.
cheers

01. the-irv x2
02. gas1man
03. Kev946 (Type4)
04. Gjb4212
05. rlepecha
06. SkutterBob

all spoken for now. thanks everyone, will let you know the payment details as soon as these are ready to post from my Reading address. cheers

Landed in UK, there are enough for everyone on the list. Pricing to follow shortly, with payment details. cheers

1382900_840858145940131_224661244_n.jpg

Weeman said:
Damn it I want one of these Doh to slow :cry:
there would be more coming in mate as also acquired the status of Official UK Distributor too along with representing SaveMyBug in Pakistan. :beerchug: :beerchug:
Official Announcement to be made shortly as awaiting UK stocks from SaveMyBug USA ;)
All SaveMyBug products will now be officially available to order individually in the UK at same great price as in USA, including Type4 Sensors!
cheers

Latest posts