Cheap Insurance for your Engines -SaveMyBug Oil Temp. Sensor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
savemy10.jpg

HotOilSensor-2.jpg

We have been recently appointed as Official Distributors of SaveMyBug USA Products in the UK, after being appointed as Official Distributors in Pakistan :bliss:

These simple yet effective Oil Temperature Sensors are now being distributed in more than 25 countries (including UK) since 1960s!
The same great products are now available to order individually right here in the UK for the same great price as in the USA!
There are two kinds of sensors based on the type of engines;

Type1 Sensors for Type1 Upright Engines (Bugs, Splitscreens, Early Bays, Karmann Ghias, Trekkers)
&
Type4 Sensors for Type4 Pancake Engines (Late Bays, Type3s)

Pricing:
Type1 Oil Temperature Sensor - £21.35 + £2.60 (p&p) = £23.95
Type4 Oil Temperature Sensor - £27.30 + £2.60 (p&p) = £29.90

All of above prices are "posted to mainland UK" only.
EU Postage available but please enquire about postage.
Payment through Paypal please.

To place your orders, please PM on here or write to us at [email protected]

more sensors in stock, both Type1 as well as Type4. Last few days till march 31 until this 20% discount offer expires. cheers

I will take a type 1 oil sensor please, can you pm me your payment details. Cheers.

dam it only just seen these, can't you extend the 20% off for april fool day , then i will have one ;)

Daggman said:
dam it only just seen these, can't you extend the 20% off for april fool day , then i will have one ;)

Sorry mate but we have already offered the discounts twice. And its unfortunate that we couldn't get the word out to you in time.
first a 50% introductory discount that was offered for the first 25 orders: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=57794" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
then the 20% discount that was offered for a period till 31st March.

Now the prices have returned to full (£23.95) but these are still cheaper than getting one from USA which costs £35.00 ($58.25) for a single unit, (duty+shipping included).

Do let me know if you still want to order one at this same great price that you are offered on the SaveMyBug Website excluding shipping/duty. Even at £23.95 its pretty cheap insurance for your pricey engines. :)

cheers

Latest posts