• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW Hubcaps Rivet Installation Tool: New Batch Now Available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
Now available: VW Domed Hubcaps Rivets Installation Tool
£12.00 each shipped anywhere in the UK (payment as GIFT)
£17.00 each shipped anywhere in rest of the Europe (payment as GIFT)
paypal.gif

hubcap10.jpg

Pictorial Elaboration of How to Install the Hubcap Rivets using this Installation Tool:

330825.jpg

330829.jpg

330827.jpg

330830.jpg

330831.jpg

330832.jpg

330833.jpg

330834.jpg

330835.jpg

330836.jpg

330837.jpg

First batch of all 10 tools sold out on SSVC. Next batch to come next week. Anyone who wants his piece, can start the next batch list down below, cheers

No names? SSVC guys are miles ahead with a list of 15 already for the 2nd batch. They thought it was a perfect Christmas present to be ordered well in time :D

Cheers Johnny. I thought it would never happen for EBay'ers :D

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

2nd batch to arrive in UK by Friday and would be available for dispatch from 25th November from within UK. Only limited quantities are available in this batch as almost all the 2nd batch is already spoken for. So hurry if you want one from this (2nd) batch. Next batch (3rd) will be decided later. Cheers

The 2nd Batch; almost sold out (only 4 pieces available).

Batch goes for final finishes and hardening in the morning before its ready for dispatch. If you've not already ordered one, order one now!

a2e9y7yq.jpg

PS: there is a piece for everyone who is on the above list, already.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

2nd Batch all sold out. Though there are a few unpaid for. Will post on here if any of those fall off. Cheers

The 2nd Batch has eventually made it to UK on 3rd Dec. and hopefully tools would be delivered to all by this Friday. Thanks for patience of all those who ordered.

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?page_type=parcel-tracking-details&parcel_number=EC090796687GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PS: the mention of damage in this tracking link is that of packaging nature, as the contents of package were solid STEEL/rivet tools.

All should have been received by now except Mycha. If someone hasn't received the tool, please let me know so that I could look into it. Thanks to you all for your patience and I hope it was worth the wait. :)

Mycha, you would be receiving the tool tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Cheers

great. thanks for letting me know. cheers

Edit: From experience, have to increase the European Delivered Price to 17 quids (instead of 16) for the next batch. However, the delivered price in UK to remain the same for the upcoming third batch, right after Xmas.

Go on then, if you want one for your van, you can start up a new list to claim yours from that 3rd batch. thanks :)

And oh, this time there wont be any delays as I am shipping the batch tomorrow to UK, therefore once the batch arrives, it would be available to order, only to be delivered in 2 days (within UK) / 4 days (rest of europe) from the date of payment.

has 3rd batch started yet !!!!
il have one tool please, posted uk...
where do i send payment...

Latest posts