• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Hook up plugs new batch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Hi Guys n gals

I have just shipped another batch over, will arrive next week.

Price is £13.00 including post to UK mainland, payable via paypal as a gift if you please.

This is what you will get, it plugs straight into the socket on the side of your Westy US import

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Typical set up is to simply use a travel adaptor inside your van and use the existing sockets

Picture028-1.jpg

I can supply it prewired with a Euro 16A blue plug on the other end and 10M or blue cable ready to hook up to the campsite for £25.00 including post.

Disclaimer: It is your responsability to cleck the suitablility of your internal wiring and to make sure it is safe.

I am only to pleased to answer any quuestions on the subject.

Thanks

Just

Hello, am I right in thinking that this plugs into my 110v connection on my US spec bus? I just need to wire it up to fit UK campsite hookup? I'll take one if that is the case?

Graham.

BaySundial said:
Hello, am I right in thinking that this plugs into my 110v connection on my US spec bus? I just need to wire it up to fit UK campsite hookup? I'll take one if that is the case?

Graham.

Hi Graham, yes the plug mates up to the exterior socket on the side of your bus.

I will send it out as soon as they arrive, paypal [email protected]

Thanks

Reborn bay man said:
Hi Just
Do you have to change any of the internals of the hookup to cope with the extra voltage :?
Cheers
Ian

Hi, as long as the wiring is in tact then it will be fine on 230v, the higher the voltage the lower the amps..........The problem arises on RVs when you have 110v appliances, which wont like 230v.

Just

Hi Just,

I'd be definitely interested in one of these. Been looking for something like this for ages.

Cheers

Matt

Birdman said:
Hi Just,

I'd be definitely interested in one of these. Been looking for something like this for ages.

Cheers

Matt

Cool, ill post up when they arrive

Just

Hey Just,

Put me down for one pls

"Pre-wired with a Euro 16A blue plug on the other end and 10M of blue cable ready to hook up to the campsite for £25.00 including post."

Let me know PayPal details and I'll get the
Wonga to you pronto

Cheers

Spence

£25 coming your way for hook up plug, blue cable and Euro 16A plug

Many Thanks

Matt

[quoteHey Just,
Put me down for one pls
"Pre-wired with a Euro 16A blue plug on the other end and 10M of blue cable ready to hook up to the campsite for £25.00 including post."
Let me know PayPal details and I'll get the
Wonga to you pronto
Cheers

Spence
][/quote]

Just,

Money with you via PayPal gift.....see PM

Cheers
Spence

Plugs now in

All those who have paid for plugs only will go out tomorrow, the leads may be a day later as I have to make them up at work.

Cheers

Just

Latest posts