Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerporsche

Reaction score
Thought it was about time I started a new thread of my new project!!
Just a few pics of how I first got it, an after it's visit to Slamwerks! An where I'm at now!!

27b28ba1.jpg

cf83fb55.jpg

35bf8c58.jpg

09ff0c45.jpg

c87753cd.jpg

hope ya all like :)

Cheers for the comments chaps!!
Plans are- full re-paint with all new rubbers etc. Polished stainless trim, chrome rear safari window an hopefuuly my good mate davebugs gonna build me a nice interior too!!
Fingers crossed it'll be done for summer :)

Yeah! I'm staying the same colour but haven't decided on weather to paint it green up to the gutter or stay half way up yet!! The original colour is elm green an cloud White!
The Fuchs are chrome an then I detailed them in satin black :)
cheers
wilf

gingerporsche said:
Cheers for the comments chaps!!
Plans are- full re-paint with all new rubbers etc. Polished stainless trim, chrome rear safari window an hopefuuly my good mate davebugs gonna build me a nice interior too!!
Fingers crossed it'll be done for summer :)
Aha alas some shots up ,looking luuuvely bud will pop up this week fa a cup of brew and a neb !!!Dont worry we will do you a super duper interior for your little baby !!!!!! :D :D

Now then shade! No probes mate kettles on!! An thanks for helping me with the interior :D think it'll be a while yet though!!!! Ile just keep getting stuck in an I'm sure ile get their some day!!! :D

Now that is trick!

It makes me think about my plans to do a full resto on my bus, not that I can afford it but,, dreams.

Keep up the good work and make sure you keep the pics coming. You are really making this one your own 8)

Jon

awesome bus dude

your not too far from me either.

hope you dont mind me asking but what work did you have done at slamwerks and how much was it?
that stance looks spot on,exactly what i want my bay sat at.

matt

Cheers for the nice comments chaps!
The suspension is a Slamwerks full set up! 4" narrowed king an link beam, dropped spindles, rear has adjustable springplates, full set new shocks all round with front an rear chassis notching!!
Wheels are ssp fully chromed Fuchs then detailed with satin black!!
Hope this helps
cheers
wilf

Looking good Wilf, should of thought to check on here for pics! I'll have to pop over and have a look soon

Hi all! Just thought I'd post afew updates now the sites up an running again!!
Got most of the bus stripped down to bare metal now, hopefully get some etch primer on soon an get some dents filled an straightened out!!
6c58cce6.jpg

a8221d44.jpg

8d13dbe0.jpg

b9d040c2.jpg

892e99d2.jpg

932e2a0d.jpg

8)

Latest posts