Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of pics to update! Not had much free time to spend on the bus really!
But have managed to get one side an the rear in primer though!
Hope to get the other side done this week too!
884a0cb6.jpg

03825585.jpg

more pics up soon hopefully :D

Wow...Wilf the bus looks great, and once it is in paint even better, hard to belive it is the same bus you bought from me, wheels and suspension look spot on, keep up the good work,looking forward to seeing the bus when you have finished it.

simon 8)

Just a little update! Got the other side in etch primer now to so that's all the bottom half coated now!! Next ile get all the inside re-painted, then the roof an work my way down! Alot of hard work ahead of me though!!
5f3aab69.jpg

Had to repair around the bottom of the front window but lookin healthier now!!
25e0df83.jpg

Front panel looking alot better now too!
f9396da1.jpg

Drivers side all painted now too! Hard work to get to this stage an alot more ahead too!
Hope you think it's lookin good so far peeps?!

Hi mate, thanks for the nice coments! Yes I'm gona stick with the original colours of elm green an cloud White, but I'm now paint it green up to the gutter as this will make all the chrome bit stand out more!!! Think it will look cool!!
Anyway here's where I'm at now!! Have made a little progress! Think will crack on an paint the roof next :D
6b0ac703.jpg

e4533d53.jpg

ca839d12.jpg

Needs a good wet flat an polish but am happy with the inside!!
Making some progress at last :D
Cheers wilf

Cheers mate! It's hard work all on ya own but I'm sure it will be well worth it when it's finished!
Have also seen yours in the gallery looks a very nice job! You must be very happy with it?
Looking forward to seeing it finished!
Cheers
Wilf

Latest posts