Back from my road trip **Pics added**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd1984

Reaction score
So got back last Wednesday afternoon after just over 8 weeks. :( Covered 5700 miles and the van was a dream. Its feeling tired now though died on the M25 coming home but got it going again, combination of the fuel pump and dirty carb me thinks. Anyway it was totally awesome covered 9 countries, didnt put anymore pictures on my other thread after venice i think but headed to Salzburg, Prague, Dresden & Berlin. Then onto Wolfsburg. That was really great did the Autostradt and the vw museum both were pretty amazing. I'll put some pics up soon of both. Then Gent and home.
Anyway thanks for all you kind comments whilst we were away. Now ive just gotta get used to life back home which is feeling very strange :cry:

Sounds like my kind of trip! Photos please :)

Thats spooky,
i was wondering how you were getting on mate, get the pics up for us all,sounds awesome, the vw museum has always been on my must visit list! :D

8 weeks away :shock: You lucky b@stard :mrgreen:
Glad you made it back with only minor issues and looking forward to the pics (with some words, but not too many ;) )

a few pictures

A good night out in prague
0604.jpg

This was in the campsite at prague, thort it was a bay at first
04010.jpg

02215.jpg

Outside the vw museum in Wolfsburg
090.jpg

A few from the museum
0832.jpg

01419.jpg

02216.jpg