Coldest camping??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiedread

Reaction score
Did anyone else have an EB new year?
We did and it was -8 :shock:
Was great to start the new year as we mean to go on 8)
DSC00615.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

brrrrrrr......when are you going to insulate the bus?

Insulation....pah! I did lend you my down sleeping bag darling :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and clyde camped it up in late oct. it was bloody cold then, we had snow/hale etc, even the wife shower gel froze :shock: :shock:
But i dont think it went down to -8 :shock: :shock: your just hard core!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: you must be ffffferrrrkinggg mmmmaadddd I only went to the local shop for some fags and it was -4 Never again :lol:
was you on a promise or somert ?did you break down?whats that circular thing in the picture vvvv was you hoola hooping to keep warm ?:lol:
And what the f was you burning on that fire :lol: :lol: Theres so many things in this picture that you could ask what,why about.I love it bet you had a right good time Happy new year :)

DSC00615.jpg

wow.... proper hardcore extreme camping.

i love me camper and i love me camping and i hates winter so i gotta ask,..... why?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you mad buggers! think id have had that fire inside the bus!. roll on spring. but then again i am a soft southerner!

I went camping for the first time in my new van, three weeks ago.
Temperature plummeted to -8, curtains were frozen to inside of windows!
:shock: Bloody cold, but good fun
Image167.jpg
:D

A load from our club did their annual campout in a site near Durham at New Years, I was at home watching Hootenany I think I know who made the best choice and it wasnt them ;)

Ooooh y must be mad Camping in this -8 brrrrrr your making me cold just looking at the pictures and ive got the heating on full blast :lol: :lol:

Did flame n thunder a couple of years back.Was very frosty.
Laying in bed(in my bus) and could see my own breath.
Dont think it was -8 though.
You is hardcore :mrgreen:

What an adventure I cant imagine how cold -8 feels like,you guys and gals are insane in the membrane.Love it :D

got back from Rovaniemi in Finland and we passed an early bay on the side of the road slider open brewing up in a blizzard snow building up on the other side of the van temps during the day were -9/10 mad.....

so how'd you keep warm or is that subject to an altogether different type of forum :wink:

far to chilly for me at this time of year ...........you,re dedicated .......or mad :wink:

Big respect- once drove 200 miles south cos we decided Brittany in July was too cold in the mornings- no competition from us then! :D

We had a top night, really was 8)
The little stone circle was just there when we opened the door, took it as a good omen :D
Not even the f***ing unburnable logs from the petrol station could spoil our first bus camp!
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking for keeping warm.............
.......that and lots of *deleted* :D :D :D

Note to self...... next time have a little look around chosen site and find the random MASSIVE pile of neatly stacked firewood not 20yds from the bus :roll:

funking nutters lol I'm planning camping in April and am worried that it may be too cold!

nice to see the van is being used though! question is, would you do i again next year ?

Latest posts