Finally! :-) 1970 Adventurewagen :-)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it Kate .. Another to add to the collection! :)

.. I'll look forward to seeing it at the next meet ..

And all you others who wanna drool over it get to 'Field of Dreams' VW show in Sept Near York.. cos its the best show around.. just like they used to be! .. Shameless plug there eh K. :)

Hilly

Hilly_70 said:
Love it Kate .. Another to add to the collection! :)

.. I'll look forward to seeing it at the next meet ..

And all you others who wanna drool over it get to 'Field of Dreams' VW show in Sept Near York.. cos its the best show around.. just like they used to be! .. Shameless plug there eh K. :)

Hilly

Haha! It also has the best Saturday night band ;-)

Nathan said:
Nice bus, looks awesome

Thanks, must get some interior pics, it's all original inside, including original working fridge, extractor/cooling fan, hob etc. I love this interior. A bit scarred in parts and I can't decide whether to leave of restore what's there. Nothing really badly wrong just bits peeling in places but they kind of match the bus and its age so I'm tempted to leave as is.

antoine said:
the new bus is looking great kate, but won't Betsy get jealous?

I think she'll be fine, she's still getting no out and about plenty and might just be time for a full on strip down and rebuild for her, bless her, she's been so good the last 4+ years I feel it's her turn for some real tlc :D

Latest posts