Wild Camping near Snowdon. Awesome site found Pics now added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update. Had a really sh1t nights sleep last night. :evil: I must have at least 40 midge bites over my arms, legs and hands which itch like a bitch! My mrs didn't get a single nibble. I've just creamed myself up and I'm about to od on piriton.

Had a quick google on my situation and it turns out I should have taken some 'Skin So Soft' moisturiser from Avon, apparently even the army use the stuff to defend themselves from the Super Midges in Scotland.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scottish-news/top-stories/avon-s-spray-finds-calling-as-midge-repellent-for-royal-marines-1-1403152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haha, sure i passed you on the pass? i was in a little polo breadvan as my van's not ready yet (won't be for a few years!!) i was with me old man both of us said how much we loved your bay......

next time your down you should go around the llyn peninsula (aberdaron) found a nice site down there last year on the headland over the beach, you can walk onto the beach from the site and about 5 minutes there's a bar with a decking on the beach!!

nice pics brave going onto Crib coch heard some horrible things sbout that path....(don't tell your partner!! :lol: )

Latest posts