Where we all gone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peeps asking where we all is? Anyway, soon be summer :mrgreen:
Then we’ll be out doing what we’re sposed to be doing.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I think I’ve got altzeimers
Cheese on toast.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, all on me own in all ways :mrgreen:

Still here. Must say it has been quiet. Got to put some bits back together and I’m out and about. A lot of salt still on the roads down here in South Wales so Need some rain to wash it away before I’m out

Still here and trying to get Boris to run right. :lol: :lol:

Getting there , hopefully out tomorrow depending on the weather.

J & P
:D :D :D

Most people are soaking up the fake news on Facebook :D

Keep the faith in here!

probably having as much luck as me with getting bus running wiring for better weather.....😎
or just skint from Xmas 🤔

That made me proper chuckle them there replies. I’m so so glad I’m not chatting to myself (again) I tend do do that when I’m down the garage and it’s all going Pete Tong.
So who’s doing what and where this year? I gotta get organised and start booking stuff up, I’ve been exceptionally lax of late with a few parental issues to sort with our elderly folk. The early bay gig is first on my agenda so that’s got get sorted after work today then there’ll be Bristol and Dubs at The Castle then the Malvern one, best get on it ! May pronto!

Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,,,so who’s doing what??? :mrgreen:

P.S. Not just Who but everyone :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

gotta get mine to run under load 1st after issues with tryin to run on water.Then weld new step +refit front bbar... but waiting for Thurs when it's time 4 golden eagle to s..t 🤑

Forum has been quiet.... I've been wrestling with rebuilding back brakes in a garage without enough room. This weekend I'm confused as anything with what parts I need for my wipers. Can only do one thing at a time, so being confused is it for me (for a while at least).

Northumberland, Brittany, Scotland then Rutland planned for march, April, may and June.

Working on the sink/cooler unit (again!) this time putting in a 12v fridge. Still a bit early for the roads for me but then I've got some other plans with the engine as well. :)

I’m here!
Truck is into a garage to get some jobs done as I’m mechanically inept !
Chocka block busy at work will have the job of putting a fire damaged Earlybay to put right soon , wish me luck!!!
Oh & a new baby due in April,,,, definitely wish me luck for that !!!! We’ll need it !!!!

Alive and well Ozzy! Bus out next weekend for a pre season "fettle", was gonna be today but I've been hanging plaster board all day and can't be arsed know. My VW spirit is alive and well sir!
Going to the camp out so will catch up with you there. No real plans for bus tbh, maybe a steering box refurb at MEB. Shel not happy with the turbo upgrade till house is done lol.
Looking forward to getting back at it!
Liam

Still here too Ozzy, 8)

Life is too bizzy and fast paced at the moment!, and free time seems to evaporate a darn sight quicker than when I'm at work!!? :roll:
Been a lovely weekend... didn't get time to get the old girl out (But wanted too)..... Kids playing on Tablets and parents watching shite on T.V sucks Ass!!!!! ..... Roll on Spring/Summer.... hope its a good one!? 8)

Firepit jenga at Earlybay campout....!? woods cut and ready!! :mrgreen:

Hope your all well.
Paul. :D

Can everyone stop talking about the EB Campout , getting realllllllllllly pissed off we can't be there. :lol: :lol:
Enjoy everyone. I guess Barbados will have to suffice.

J & P
:D :D :D

All insured for the new season ... wife’s recovering from a recent operation otherwise we’d of been out and about this weekend ... Winnie’s itching to get out of the garage. Wife’s name isn’t Winnie btw [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im back! life and shit been getting in the way of vw based fun, my van is currently having a bit of surgery , inner and outer valence , service, brake service ! hoping to get out and about a bit more this year , and hope to be on forum abit more!!

Latest posts