• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Wheel,Tyres and Porche Tombstone seats for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the pictures of installed Porsche seats in a Bay T2.

Posted in Berlin, Germany, in 1973, when T2 Kombi "Westfalia Los Angeles" purchased. Toured Europe for nine months and returned to the US on a RMS Queen Elizabeth 2, transatlantic crossing. Then drove from New York City, New York to home in San Diego, California. Wish modern Porsche seats, with ventilation and heating, had been available back then.

Note: Armed citizens enabled American Colonies to secure independence from England and King George III. No single political party has been able to take control of the United States, as U.S. Citizens have the will and means to resist the tyranny of a single political party.

An Old Combat Veteran Duffer 🍻

Hi Folks, The Dreaded Lergie struck a couple of days before the Slough Swapmeet resulting in three weeks on penicillin. I'm now mostly recovered but still have the wheels, seats, and a few other bits and pieces including a brand new rev counter, that unfortunately does not fit the VW facia. I also have a folding dicky seat, a couple of T2 speedos and various other odds and sods. Next swapmeet is a long way off!

Granite

Hi Folks, The Dreaded Lergie struck a couple of days before the Slough Swapmeet resulting in three weeks on penicillin. I'm now mostly recovered but still have the wheels, seats, and a few other bits and pieces including a brand new rev counter, that unfortunately does not fit the VW facia. I also have a folding dicky seat, a couple of T2 speedos and various other odds and sods. Next swapmeet is a long way off!

Granite

Ozziedig,,,,,,,,, I’d wondered if I’d missed you, glad you’re on the mend :)

Latest posts