• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy stuff & a few others bits.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
As in the title, some Westfalia campmobile 70 stuff plus an exhaust and windbreak.
Can take to Alive & V-dubbin next weekend or Stanford Hall on 1st July.
Have struggled to find similar items for sale to gauge prices so may be up for a bit of haggling if I'm way off the mark! :D

Here we go;

Wardrobe. Basically sound and solid, bit of veneer missing on lower corner, I managed to catch the corner so do have a small piece to glue back on :oops: Minimal other marks, mounting clips in place as are the handles but not the little metal catches. Easy to make or try Franks? £100. SALE PENDING.

DSCF1292.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

Buddy Seat. Again sound and solid, several scratches but are primarily shadowed or out of sight when fitted. Vinyl not too bad, have seen a lot worse! £100. SOLD - PAYED AND COLLECTED.

DSCF1300.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

Front panel for 3/4 width bed. In very good condition, 1 tiny chip bottom right corner, hardly be seen when in place. Otherwise almost perfect with no horrible speaker holes or the like! Ideal for a resto project. £65. SALE PENDING.

DSCF1287.jpg

Westy stool. The photos show the condition, perfectly fine and useable but a bit erm.... used. And it is the real thing, not some nasty repro thing! £100. SALE PENDING.

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1274.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

Overhead storage shelf. Pretty sound, trim missing from front edge, have a used piece to go with it, may or may not be of any use. Rear edge may have been damp at sometime as ply separating a little but perfectly dry now and just needs glueing back together. No front brackets but rear screws/studs for mozzie net are there. £65. SALE PENDING

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

Wardrobe door with mirror. Almost perfect, ideal for nice resto job. £20.

DSCF1267.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

Spare wheel cover in black. Fair few scratches all over but not too noticeable with a coat of polish. Has had a couple of repairs at the bottom as in the pics. £15. SOLD - PAYED FOR AND COLLECTED -thanks Paul!.

DSCF1279.jpg

DSCF1277.jpg

DSCF1278.jpg

Mozzie net. Almost perfect condition, all stitching, vinyl etc spot on, just 2 very tiny hard to see holes in the mesh. I know no one uses them, but a resto would not be complete without a good one of these and this is a good one. £20. SALE PENDING.

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1283.jpg

Exhaust. Very solid, tap it and it sounds new, solid and hollow (not full of carbon) tailpipe bracket still has paint on. Flakey surface rust only, give it a wire brushing and away you go! £15.

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1285.jpg

Windbreak. Gelert Breeze Blocker, as new, used twice only. Light and dark blue in colour with clear panels, 5m long and 1.4m high. packs up small into bag 600mm x 130mm diameter (approx). £25. SOLD - PAYMENT RECIEVED AND COLLECTED.

DSCF1264.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

If interested pm me on here or call 07881-800-509.

Cheers, Pete. :D

NOTE: Now have a brand new unused genuine Bosch 009 distributor for sale. The nasty repro ones come with points, capacitor, rotor arm and cap and seem to be listed at £55 to £70. This Bosch (Brasil) unit has no points, capacitor, rotor arm and cap but is brand new and NOT repro and can be yours for £50, postage extra or can take to Stanford Hall. :D

EDIT; Sales pending already on most items but nothing is sold until the item and money have changed hands. Register your interest in any item, easy to have a 2nd, 3rd etc dibs thing going on!

if ul let the wardrobe go for £50 im interested,only want it for parts as ive got a plan ;)

i can collect aswell

strongy said:
if ul let the wardrobe go for £50 im interested,only want it for parts as ive got a plan ;) i can collect aswell

Sorry Chris, you have been beaten to it, plus I wouldn't let it go for £50!!! Like your style though mate, as my dear old Dad says, 'if you don't ask you don't get'. Have seen some of your posts, sounds like a plan, good luck mate. ;)

Due to a 'logistical situation' one buyer has needed to back out (no hassle, hey, it happens 8) ) so the buddy seat and windbreak are back up for grabs. The bed front panel has gone though, was a bit of a queue for that one!! :lol:

Nearly the weekend, easy delivery to Alive & V-dubbin!!! :D

Pete B said:
strongy said:
if ul let the wardrobe go for £50 im interested,only want it for parts as ive got a plan ;) i can collect aswell

Sorry Chris, you have been beaten to it, plus I wouldn't let it go for £50!!! Like your style though mate, as my dear old Dad says, 'if you don't ask you don't get'. Have seen some of your posts, sounds like a plan, good luck mate. ;)

!!! :D

no probs thought it was worth a non sensibal offer :oops: i would of edged a little closer to your asking tho if pushed :mrgreen:

quite fancied the buddy seat aswell but thats a little pricey for hacking up aswell :lol: only want half the sides and the top

Hi pete will take the spare wheel cover if it's still available, can either pick up at Stanford hall or from your house as wife's granny lives in p'boro pm me payment details and address etc or can cash on collection if it's easier for you.
Cheers Paul.

Spare wheel cover now gone - thanks Paul!

Additional item now added, a brand new Bosch (NOT a copy) 009 distributor for less than a repro at just £50, see main listing for more info. Thanks folks :D

Latest posts