• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia Essen Trailer Spare Wheel Bracket (£88/Delivered)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reezvaan

Reaction score
Westfalia Essen (400kg) Trailer Spare Wheel Bracket - Repro

Made exactly as the original one with correct measurements and all. comes complete with every piece of hardware required to mount on the trailer. Only deviation from original is an Allen wheel mounting bolt instead of Hex style bolt (to make it more secure / theft free) so have added the 10mm Allen bolt with correct thickness plain washers. 10mm Allen key had to be added for the obvious reason of going with the 10mm Allen bolt.

Finishing Options: Silver / Matt Black
Quantities: Made to order, finished according to your specified finish
Delivery time UK is 14 days

£88.00 each posted anywhere in the mainland UK (payment as GIFT)
£98.00 each posted anywhere to an EU address (payment as GIFT)
paypal.gif

10007062_843493949009884_1117021104_n.jpg

here is what you should expect to find in the package for your £88.00 :bliss:

1911694_843493945676551_860975792_n.jpg

Hi do you still have any of these for sale
Cheers toby

Toby72 said:
Cheers toby

I'd find a source for these elsewhere my friend, I believe Reezevan was banned for taking people for a ride on here and SSVC etc.............

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Alistair

Toby72 said:
cheers Alistair

No worries, welcome along!

I think I may have seen something like this on the samba, or from one of the Euro dealers, might have been Bus OK, Serial Kombi or Kieft N Klok, I cant remember soz....

Good luck!

Alistair

aogrady said:
Toby72 said:
Cheers toby

I'd find a source for these elsewhere my friend, I believe Reezevan was banned for taking people for a ride on here and SSVC etc.............

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Alistair

True! Thread locked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts