Westfalia Curtain Project ... new old skool look!!!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolly Daydream said:
Myvanway said:
Yea I think a full set is about £280.. :shock:
They didnt have a problem shifting them... big market for these I think.

They are £310 now as I'm using a different supplier for the fabric which is slight thicker now. I also have these on flea bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181235631567

We doubled ours up, by the time we got all the material and hours put in it cost a lot, so these are a good price.
I saw a guy at Brighton Breeze selling almost perfect copy..... £40+ per meter!
Going for OG now if I can find at the right price!?
Found a Front Cab curtain (Wraparound) on Ebay at a very good price, Still need more then I'll put these up for sale. 8)

Myvanway .. do you need more OG curtains? I have a complete set of curtains which I made from 4 OG cab curtains, for sale.

Dolly Daydream said:
Myvanway .. do you need more OG curtains? I have a complete set of curtains which I made from 4 OG cab curtains, for sale.

Mmmm.... I have the front cab/not the side front windows though, side window behind locker and rear window.
Would you split and how much dollar we talking... PM me please. :)

Myvanway said:
50plm said:
Hi paul

Im thinking about having a crack at making up some curtains. How much material did you order cheers

Peter

15meters if you want to double them up. :)
All sizes courtesy of Dirty Harry further back on this thread...and they are bang on.

Hey myvanway,

just wanted to ask a quick question regarding your curtains as im about to do mine having followed this thread. On dirtyharrys measurements for the rear hatch i am presuming that his curtain was one piece whereas yours is two or am i mistaken? Did you just half dirtyharrys width dimension to create two? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question to ask but want to get it right first time and was unsure whether the rear hatch should have one or two curtains as mine came without!

Cheers.

Chris.

CPBerry2011 said:
Hey myvanway,

just wanted to ask a quick question regarding your curtains as im about to do mine having followed this thread. On dirtyharrys measurements for the rear hatch i am presuming that his curtain was one piece whereas yours is two or am i mistaken? Did you just half dirtyharrys width dimension to create two? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question to ask but want to get it right first time and was unsure whether the rear hatch should have one or two curtains as mine came without!

Cheers.

Chris.

I believe both my and Dirtyharry's as all westy's are two part rear curtains.... I think.

519060.jpg

Latest posts