• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: scrap wiper motor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesnailman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might wonder why.... Took mine apart to replace the carbon brushes and despite doing something very sensible with the little springs - Ive lost the perishers. So, I really only need three little springs (but I really really need them). anybody able to help would be much appreciated.

As for the carbon brushes I couldn't find the right size for sale, but got a set of three made bespoke in the right grade of carbon from http://www.solenttools.co.uk/index.php

Cost just over £20 including postage - which is about the same as buying off the shelf

Yes as in Betty's bits, and Fb I believe should be FBI, Graham in Swansea sells parts, Google VW FBI......

Ron

I think we should leave Betty out of this :!: . I thought he meant Butty's Bits and I thought the fb was an abbreviation for Facebook or am I being even dimmer than normal ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, dimmer than an eco lightbulb. :mrgreen:

Latest posts