• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Rear 3/4 westy cushion shape

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Reaction score
Hello People,

Just wondered if anyone can help me out with shape of the 3/4 engine cushion. Just need it marked out on a large bit of paper, wallpaper or cardboard whatever you can get your hands on. Obviously I'll pay for postage and a drink by paypal for anyone that can help us out

I have borrowed a pic off ebay.
Making some 3/4 cushions with new foam up for a mate who said his last one was shaped like the 1 in the pic, but threw it before taking a pattern as it was in bits inside and stank. Mine was virtually square so cant copy that either

KGrHqNhcE6bYw1o9BOoYZCDHL60_12.jpg

I think its had different foam at some point in it's life as it wears the spare on the roof rack, and he prefers more bed space hence wanting the same foam shape back.
Would have saved a lot of hassle if he hadn't chucked the original away but then again it did have a bit of a wiff :sick0006:

Latest posts