• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Mustard Vinyl

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauldee

Reaction score
Any little offcuts you may have. Enough to make:

backrest for a buddy seat.
gap filler for spare wheel holder.
a few patches here and there.
(maybe if I can get hold of enough) a spare wheel cover.

So if you've decided to reupholster because your old upholstery is shot, then drop me a line, because no matter how shot you think it is I'll be able to find a use for it!

pauldee said:
bump, and cheers to all who have got in contact so far.

I will have a full set soon as we are renewing ours. there are a couple of small tears in the rear cushion and the edge of the rear of the buddy seat is a bit tatty but other than that it's not in bad nick. Probably wont be for a few weeks but if you haven't found anything soon then let me know and I'll sort some pictures once it's all out.

67westy said:
pauldee said:
bump, and cheers to all who have got in contact so far.

I will have a full set soon as we are renewing ours. there are a couple of small tears in the rear cushion and the edge of the rear of the buddy seat is a bit tatty but other than that it's not in bad nick. Probably wont be for a few weeks but if you haven't found anything soon then let me know and I'll sort some pictures once it's all out.

Cheers, keep in touch!

Paul

Latest posts