• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very low mileage Vw t4 camper swap for early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Si.Turner

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to being on here so please go easy!!!

I have a very low mileaged Vw t4 that I would like to swap for a early westy

The t4 is a 1998 R reg. 2 owner, me being the 3rd with only 89000 miles on from new. The van is in excellent condition with the insulation, carpeting, headlining and interior units done to a very high standard by t4life. 3/4 rock an roll bed is also mint with headrests. It has been lowered on bbs rs replica wheels and a side exit exhaust. Not loud just looks better than standard. Only reason I want to sell is for more space now my little girl isn't a baby anymore. Ultimate reliability. More info if anyone interested, just ask

I know it's not air cooled but just testing the water to see if any of you guys wanted a change! Cheers for reading, si

Very low for a Vw t4 mate. People are classing 150,000 miles as average for one of these. I guess I would class 89000 as very low. Like hens teeth for this age and mileage!

Not sure how to put pics on here so if you are interested pm me and I will forward pics on to you.

Latest posts