the trip to ninove, how much does it cost?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubbedup67

Reaction score
As the title says

Me and a mate are thinking of doing ninove next year
Could those of you who have been shed some light on how much it costs roughly?
And are there any tips or advice you can bestow on us.lol

Cheers matt

We went this year and the costs were pretty fair - breakdown is roughly what we spent for two of us.
Not bad really considering I can blow over a ton on a single night out in Lincoln

Fuel £200
Ferry £80
Booze £150
Campsite was about £40

So I suppose if you budget for £500 for two you will be right.

we did it 4 up in the bus so split costs

Fuel £100 (live 200 miles from the docks)
Ferry £20
Booze £250
Campsite was about £0 arrived and left when they were closed

Not too bad price wise.
Dubscum,where did u find the ferry for £20?

And I don't drink alcohol (medical reasons) n my mate doesn't really.:)

If you don't drink then perhaps Ninove isn't really the show for you. It's all about the cars and the beer.

Eurotunnel we get free via Tesco Clubcard, share the fuel costs which are normally £120ish, our BnB is about £40 and we spend no more than £100 cash ... only so much Witkap you can consume! :lol:

If you are 100% sure you are going , book ferry or tunnel ASAP , as price rockets nearer time

It's a more relaxed trip if you head out on Friday evening, pick up with the cruise on Saturday ( if you want to, but be warned its a slow affair) or meet up at the brewery on the Saturday afternoon.
Main show is Sunday and again more relaxed if you stay over and head back on the Monday, this year we stayed in Brugge on the way back and it was well worth it :mrgreen:

All the prices so far apart from Clems havent mentioned hotels but bear in mind it can be bloody freezing and cold ( this year was a prime example) yet other years its been scorching, just remember its early march.

It's quite a trek for what in essense is a trip to a brewery, a drinking session and then a car show on the Sunday but I wouldn't miss it if I can help it as I always enjoy it, been 3 times so far :mrgreen:

dubbedup67 said:
Not too bad price wise.
Dubscum,where did u find the ferry for £20?

And I don't drink alcohol (medical reasons) n my mate doesn't really.:)

i meant as they was 4 of us splitting the cost. £80 ferry my cost are per person

as some of the others have said its all about the beer too. Make it friday too monday is much better and as for weather on the way back we just made the M5. 30 minutes later it was closed due to snow :shock:

we As friday's the quiet night we just found a local bar and had a few beers :msn4: in rounds of 20

An ever round after that got more wild :party0009: :party0053: :party0049: :party0046: :bliss: :rofl: :rocknroll: :party0051: :popcorn: :party0006: :sign0014: :party0023: :fighting0040: :zombie: :50: :party0003: :beerchug: :beerchug: :fighting0040: :confused0068:

Rob

Clem said:
Eurotunnel we get free via Tesco Clubcard, share the fuel costs which are normally £120ish, our BnB is about £40 and we spend no more than £100 cash ... only so much Witkap you can consume! :lol:

I'm up for it Clem if your going

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

You can't put a price on how awesome Ninove is! It is a lot of money but I'd be happy to only do that as my only show all year.

Ahh - good times!

CIMG4061_zpsb620b6e3.jpg

CIMG4072_zps04137896.jpg

It rocked... 8)
Split cost by having a co pilot....
Just make sure the co pilot is not a fookin lightweight.... Adam!!!!! :roll:

....Yea,... 'Good times'

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49254&start=0&hilit=Ninove+or+Bust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

I missed this years trip after paying for the tunnel :oops:

I thought I'd get my bus ready in time, didn't, so I transferred the channel tickets to go to EBI instead, missed that one as well, then forgot about the channel tickets and they expired :evil:

Anyway's, my bus is MOT'd now so will book my tickets for Ninove 2014, no excuses I will be there.

My only problem is beer, I love a touch of JD and me and my mate can easily do 3/4 of a bottle in a night, problem is if we both introduce beer into the mix (which is envitable) we will be in a right state.

Des

5erge said:
My only problem is beer, I love a touch of JD and me and my mate can easily do 3/4 of a bottle in a night, problem is if we both introduce beer into the mix (which is envitable) we will be in a right state.

Des

StuF said:
Ahh - good times!

CIMG4061_zpsb620b6e3.jpg

CIMG4072_zps04137896.jpg

^ ^ ^
Belgium = Quality Beer dude!? 8) :lol:
Hope to be there too...

Des
No need for JD when you've had a few witkaps :)
(MOT certificate went in the post today)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts