• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap Early Bay Micro Bus for an Early Bay Westy.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielgomez

Reaction score
Hi all im just testing the water at the moment as I fancy moving on my Early Bay Micro Bus for an Early Bay Westy(Plus cash your way for the right van).

I have had my my 69 Bay for going on two years, it was imported from California Via Northern Ireland(hence the NI registration number could go onto an age related plate has never bothered me).
The previous owner had fitted :
New T2D 4" narrowed beam, Dropped spindles, kyb Gas adjusts, arms,balljoints etc
New brakes, Bearings etc all round
New Adj Rear Springplates-Kyb Gas adjusts

It rolls on 15 Inch steels with big logo hub caps
NOS 1600 S/P, runs perfectly, no issues(To & from Ebi 5 last summer with no issues).

During my ownership I have fitted a pair of Z Bed hinges(Allows you to use the rear seat as a bed when the centre row is removed)Got a good 2nd hand rear bench seat.
Fitted Ash wood panel set,Secondary Battery with smart charge relay ,Alpine head unit,amp,sub & 6x9s,New clutch & clutch fork,tailgate glass seal as the old one had seen better days,new cab floor matt,electric washer kit. Converted it to an Alternator.Had the roof bumpers & Bozbar painted in Texas Brown.
The van is motd until March 2015(will need to double check).

The Bozbar is something I'd be keen to hold onto.

To abide by forum rules my asking price is £10,500(more interested in a swap though).
I'm NOT interest in any projects etc etc,a nice tidy usable early Westy.(If the right van doesn't come along I will keep it).

The Logos on both cab doors would polish out if you wanted to remove them.

Few photos to give you the idea.

Any questions you can pm me on here or email me on vwdannydan AT hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

Daniel.

Latest posts