Static Wolfsburg West static 3 point seat belts?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
I'm in the market for some new front seat belts and would like to keep the retro theme and go with the chrome clasps.I can't really justify £108 each for the inertia version and so was looking at the 3 point static version at £38. Apart from the risk of shutting the door on the clasp they seem OK .Anyone use these ? Or is it just worth going inertia type with modern closures ?

I had them in mine mate , I found mine OK , apart from it catching in door .
but i had various passengers and they all had to adjust it each time and they all moaned about it
So didnt bother me but i now have Green inertia to match my interior , check my thread
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20193&hilit=portugese+Van&start=420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers dude,I've since gone ahead and ordered a full set of static grey front belts with chrome clasps. But have also bought the retainers which wind up the slack when not in use .I will just make sure that the belts are put on the hooks when not in use to save my new paint :eek:
Need to save and find someone who can make some black seat covers with grey piping .also need my rock n roll bed ones doing so won't be cheap I guess .Id love Mexican blankets covering the seats but don't know who could do that ?

Latest posts