• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Sliding door catch plate

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul_loves_borbons

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m looking for the sliding door catch plate parts that fit to the back of the b-pillar. Nos. 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27 in the diagram below.
It’s for a 1969 early bay, right hand drive. So the sliding door is on the left.
Thanks in advance for any help 1686773183068.jpeg

If it's a microbus/camper then no. 23 is the one you're after, no 25 is a panel van fitment.
I think I've got a couple of the striker plates and packers, I won't be able to confirm that until the weekend though. The bolts are hex head M8x25mm and washers M8x16.

If it's a microbus/camper then no. 23 is the one you're after, no 25 is a panel van fitment.
I think I've got a couple of the striker plates and packers, I won't be able to confirm that until the weekend though. The bolts are hex head M8x25mm and washers M8x16.
Ahh ok. Thanks for clarifying. It’s a camper so I’ll need no. 23. If you can let me know if you have the right part after the weekend, that would be great.

Latest posts