• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slammed and Buffed OG Paint '63 Ghia

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigamortiz

Reaction score
Up for sale is my '63 Karmann Ghia Coupe. It is one of the most original Ghias you're likely to see in the UK body, interior and engine wise. But, it has the added bonus of being ridiculously low - Yet, amazingly, still incredibly driveable! In the 4 months I've owned it, I pretty much daily drove it for 2 of them - It got me everywhere, with very little hassle - It barely scrapes at all, yet has a hard as nails stance.

95% Original Ruby Red paint work (rear sills are the only bits that have been painted).
Original interior
Stock (not entirely sure if original?) 40hp 1200cc engine
6 Volt electrics all been gone through and refurbished by previous owner (the 6 volt headlights are better than my 12V splitty headlights were - surprisingly!)
7" narrowed and adjustable beam, dropped spindles and 3 spline drop at rear, on 125/80 (almost new) and 165/80 tyres.
Detailed 15" Randars all round

No airbags/hydros, hard slammed, but VERY driveable! I can't emphasise this enough - When I got in it for the first time, I expected it to ground out over every small bump in the road - but, it just doesn't! Sure, it'll drag the sill over some speed bumps, but, thats about it.

IMGP6546 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

IMGP5199 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

IMGP6556 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

IMGP6798 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

IMGP4116 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

IMGP6773 by JSM Graphics, on Flickr

Viewing is advised - The car is based near Wisbech, in Cambridgeshire.

The price is £10,000

My number is 07412100424

Cheers,

Jamie

wow that car is stunning.how come your selling after just 4 months?

Planning on getting one of these in 2 years time, so ashame you can't hold on to it for another 2 years as I would definately have it off you :lol:

GOod luck with the sale ;)

Latest posts