Show us your Neptune Blue Bays......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffeinbath

Reaction score
I would start with ours but it's currently painted the wrong colour, so show us yours.......I'd love to see lot's of Neptune Blue bays in a single thread to inspire me to paint ours the right colour :D

Only got an old one online...

camper3.jpg

;)

Here's mine berfore I attacked it with the angle-grinder.....

2006_0624lowrider0113.jpg

Neptune Blue is a truly great period colour... and the only colour I will be re-painting it!

All looking mighty fine, Keep em coming!! :mrgreen:

Hey camperdan, yours looks really sorted, why did it need attacking with the angle grinder?

Love neptune blue :mrgreen: Should be one more by the end of the week if I get some reg plates, I'm a little bit excited..............

Here's mine before paint -

2245310418_d51f170810.jpg

Here it is again, fresh from the painters (Not the best pic I know)

2702349294_d5cccf0bb1.jpg

And here's my old '72 Panel van -

n594147564_577524_7939.jpg

Neptune Blue Rules :D

Loving that DizziBird - a cross-over with a factory sunroof if my eyes are working correctly...... very nice indeed.... would look awesome lowered with some nice wheels, what are your plans? 8)

This is also my bus aswell, Dizzibird is my better half, we don't know weather to keep it as a microbus and put all the deluxe bits back ie opening qaurter windows, side markers, jail bars rear and sides etc or drop it, camping interior, roof rack etc.

AAARRRGGHHhhhhh!!!!! :?: :?

Why not put all the deluxe bits back AND drop it, camping interior, roof rack etc..... awesome?

.... but hey what do I know - it's your and your better half's Bus so do exactly what you want for you, as either way it looks like one sweet bus that 'is' and 'will be' cool however it rides! :wink:

Camperdan said:
Loving that DizziBird - a cross-over with a factory sunroof if my eyes are working correctly...... very nice indeed.... would look awesome lowered with some nice wheels, what are your plans? 8)

Cheers Camperdan! It certainly is a '71 crossover with a factory sunroof!! :mrgreen:
Not sure what wheels, etc to put on it yet, but I say slam it and gather the deluxe goodies!!
It's taken me about 6 months to decide what wheels to get for the Notch :roll:
The van is on the boat on it's way to Southampton as we speak :D

Latest posts