• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SA sprintstars,air shocks....pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat duk

Reaction score
I have a set of Thaus drum spindles and trailing arms under a year old not even covered 1000 miles SOLD

A pair of Monroe MA803 air shocks for the above spindles with hoses etc, same age as above. Lengths are
Compressed 10.5", Extended 16.125", Travel 5.6" SOLD

5 14" SA sprintstars 2x 4.5 fronts 2x 5.5 rears in silver and black all with really good tread tyres and a spare 5.5 in silver with a good tyre, no centre caps. Front tyres 165/60/14 rear tyres and spare 165/65/14 £500

Aluminium side step with light scuffing damage to the front edge £60

2 x 1600 single port heads one good the other cracked between valves £50

I have pictures on my phone I will try and upload later or I can send them to you via txt or WhatsApp. located in Essex open to offers

Thaus drum spindles and trailing arms. are these the flipped ones with 3.5" drop??

If yes can I get dibs on them.
Whereabouts in Essex are you?

Cheers

Yes Steve the spindles are the 3.5" Thaus ones, you have first dibs I'm in grays Thurrock.

Yes Steve the spindles are the 3.5" Thaus ones, you have first dibs I'm in grays Thurrock.

Pm's replied and txt msg sent. Any more info I can be contacted on 07931179808

check out my bus thread for pics of the wheels for sale in the Gallery section under - the krusty bus 1970 tin top westy

Good to meet you today bro and thanks for the spindles. Even greater thanks for the directions so I didn't have to sit in hours of traffic jams :lol:

Latest posts