• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

retro awnings / awnings for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyboysee

Reaction score
i'm limited to the amount of pics i can post, i have plenty, please ask for extras, i don't want anyone feeling they've been hoodwinked etc.

i can take to field of Dreams show if paid for first.

Outdoor Revolution Porchlite Awning
In excellent condition, not a driveaway but will fix to the van the same just won't stand on its own. ideal as a little storage area or small "conservatory". Folds up into one small bag, very light. TBH i've considered keeping this to use myself for shorter trips etc.

£65.00

Royal Traveller drive-away awning
In great condition, could probably do with a wipe round, theres a bit of mildew particulallry on the rubber areas. some of the frame corner pieces have been replaced, but all ok. has funky curtains which aren't clear on the pics.

£65.00

Trielte Trio Porch awning
this is in amazing condition for its age! the fabric is in fantatstic condition, still very vibrant in colour, if someone told me i was the second person to put it up i wouldn't be surprised! there are various rubber groundsheets etc which don't appear to ever have been unfolded. there a re 2x padded sleeves to go over the upright poles. although it is a porch awning, it has 4x poles so stands on its own. it could easily be modified to make it into a drive-away if required. it attaches onto a van same way as a driveawy. i have loads of pics, these are only a flavour.

£65.00

SOLDRetro toilet tent
in good condition, no rips etc, bit faded but all sound.

£15.00

retro double sleeping inner tent / bedroom annexe
in very good condition, has a rubber base and clips to connect to the roof poles. it has 2x sleeping compartments. it stands as a cube, the pics are rubbish, soz, i was struggling on my own.

£10.00

retro Sombrero drive away awning
i got this to use the poles as spares, however when i put it up i realised it still had loads of life left and didn't deserve to be discarded. (how many of keep the old vans going when others would have scrapped them?). it is evenly sun bleached on the outside, has various holes and rips but is sturdy and quality. with a bit of TLC and thought it would be a great retro awning. it will need a bit of sewing up or patching on various bits and attention at the bottom of the zip.

£30.00

SOLDRetro Harrison driveaway awning
another in amazing condition, a couple of small tears in the bits that goes on the van (sliding door rash!), nothing that couldn't be repaired easily. a cou[ple of the poles have been repaired / modified but it stands sturdy. all the zips etc work great.

£75.00

prices updated

i'm limited to the amount of pics i can post, i have plenty, please ask for extras, i don't want anyone feeling they've been hoodwinked etc.

i can take to field of Dreams show if paid for first.

Outdoor Revolution Porchlite Awning
In excellent condition, not a driveaway but will fix to the van the same just won't stand on its own. ideal as a little storage area or small "conservatory". Folds up into one small bag, very light. TBH i've considered keeping this to use myself for shorter trips etc.

SOLD

Royal Traveller drive-away awning
In great condition, could probably do with a wipe round, theres a bit of mildew particulallry on the rubber areas. some of the frame corner pieces have been replaced, but all ok. has funky curtains which aren't clear on the pics.

Reduced£50.00

Trielte Trio Porch awning
this is in amazing condition for its age! the fabric is in fantatstic condition, still very vibrant in colour, if someone told me i was the second person to put it up i wouldn't be surprised! there are various rubber groundsheets etc which don't appear to ever have been unfolded. there a re 2x padded sleeves to go over the upright poles. although it is a porch awning, it has 4x poles so stands on its own. it could easily be modified to make it into a drive-away if required. it attaches onto a van same way as a driveawy. i have loads of pics, these are only a flavour.

Reduced£50.00

Retro toilet tent
in good condition, no rips etc, bit faded but all sound.

SOLD

retro double sleeping inner tent / bedroom annexe
in very good condition, has a rubber base and clips to connect to the roof poles. it has 2x sleeping compartments. it stands as a cube, the pics are rubbish, soz, i was struggling on my own.

£10.00

retro Sombrero drive away awning
i got this to use the poles as spares, however when i put it up i realised it still had loads of life left and didn't deserve to be discarded. (how many of keep the old vans going when others would have scrapped them?). it is evenly sun bleached on the outside, has various holes and rips but is sturdy and quality. with a bit of TLC and thought it would be a great retro awning. it will need a bit of sewing up or patching on various bits and attention at the bottom of the zip.

Reduced£20.00

Retro Harrison driveaway awning
another in amazing condition, a couple of small tears in the bits that goes on the van (sliding door rash!), nothing that couldn't be repaired easily. a cou[ple of the poles have been repaired / modified but it stands sturdy. all the zips etc work great.

SOLD

Marjorie71 said:
Hi

Don't suppose the royal traveller is still for sale?

Afraid not, but i do have this one i will need to get my finger out and advertise if you are interested?

ps also still got the Sombrero from the original listing

Latest posts