• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Real leather cab seat covers-Tan- Busfest pick up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemur

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
These are the seat covers Trimjim made for me about 5 years ago, real leather and in tan, the are NOT perfect with some wear... odd scuff etc and they could use a clean but are very serviceable,
£50 the pair. firm.

ideally collected @ busfest

Cheers,
Liam

Hi Lemur
I like the wheel tub mats/carpets - where did they come from? . Might source some for my bus in lieu tatty rubber mats.
Rgds
Bernie

Tiggertoes said:
Hi Lemur
I like the wheel tub mats/carpets - where did they come from? . Might source some for my bus in lieu tatty rubber mats.
Rgds
Bernie

carpet set from Madmatz, they look beaut but a bitch to keep clean! , if I could find a rubber cab mat in a brown that would work with my interior scheme I'd be all over it, tbh

Liam

Thanks for info Liam. We were going to MadMatz for checker tiles for the living area so will have look at carpets for front. Delilah is doing cards, and we have installed Newton Commercial front seats in beige/cream. Upholstery will be change to Westfalia brown/green next winter, so we're geting there. Tigger is a '73 Late Bay though, rather than EB. See you at a 'do' sometimes
Best rgds
Bernie

Latest posts