• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

porsche wheels for sale wider than camper sizes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
i have been sorting through my hoard of porsche wheels for the past few weeks. i have shifted many but still have a way to go.

as i am down to less sets, i thought i would split the sets into sets for air cooled vws (skinny wheels, staggered thin and fat tyres), and sets for water cooled (fat rims, stretched tyres etc)

the first set i have are a full set of four porsche cayenne wheels

all wheels are 7.5 x 17 inch all are et52.3

all wheels are imacullate. ready to roll

they tyres are all pirelli pzero neros 195 40 17 and all have near new tread depths. these tyres are £130+ per tyre new

all ballanced with original caps. ready to roll

these will fit on either water or air cooled cars depending on the set up you run.
i have seen them on notches, bays, splits, golfs, passats etc

i am based in nottingham ng102bw

£400 takes them away

bolt them on ready to show

next up is a set of four 17 inch porsche twists.

these are made up of a pair of rears from a boxster 8.5J on the front and a pair of porsche 911 rears 9J for the rear

8.5j & 9j x 17 5 x 130 pcd et50 & 55

the wheels themselves where great condition when i got them. I had them fruit acid dipped to clean them off (blasting sometimes damages the detail)
i then had them sprayed in porsche graphite grey with matching colour crested original porsche centre caps

the wheel were then shod with super stretched 195 40 17 kumho rubber and filled with nitrogen.

i only ran the on my car for a few months then a coilover blew its seal so i took them off as i didnt want them hitting the arched while i awaited my new coils

other than the tiniest stone chip on the edge of the rim of the rear wheels they are imacullate and ready for showing

save yourself a lot of time and effort. price up what it would cost.

then come to me with £550 and bolt them on your dub

next up is a set of porsche boxster s twists

they are a full set of 8.5j x 17 inch rears

they have all been acid dipped, had the rears of them powder coated, then the front have been hand mirror polished.

this process was not cheap you can just face them on a lathe like d90s and 928s. each spoke needed sanding down till they could then get it smooth enough to polish.

i ran them with 195 40 17 tyres but these have now been removed to go on my next set so these are for sale bare

ready to show with a set of chrome replica colour crested centre caps

there is a set of staggered standard 7 & 8.5 boxster twists on ebay at the moment for £600 starting bid and i can imagine they have had the attention these have

£500 which is a bargain.

next up are a full set of porsche 911 964 cup ones

they are a full set of 8j x 16 inch rears

5 x 130 pcd et52 all round

they are in original porsche silver

they are shod with 195 45 16 pirelli pzero nero tyres

they are fitted balanced and ready to roll

£400 as they are

next up is the wheels i have been running on my golf to date

they are a full set of limited edition porsche boxster s bbs classics

they are a full set of rears

4 x 8.5j x 17 et50 5 x 130

these wheels are hard to come by and to find two sets at sensible money to then get a full set of rears is a long winded affair i can tell you. it took me three years from start to finish to get these on the car

they have been dipped and stripped and painted in seat hippy green

not everyones taste, but i can honestly say i have had more compliments about my car in its current guise than with any other rim on

they are shod with near new 195 40 17 kumho tyre stretched to fit.

dont realy want rid but i have to grow up so here they are

£700 takes them off my hands. the two rears have scratching on the outer rims. if i get the right offer i will get the guy who refurbed them to re do the rears so they are ready to show

these are the next set of wheels due to go on the golf so the green ones have to go

last up is my 911 964 wheels

same as the silver ones earlier but this time in black

they are the same spec, all rears etc

though these have been re finished in black

they have been shod with 195 40 16 falken rubber the wheels looked great, sadly my golf hit the deck a lot with these on so had to take them off and go back to 17s

£450 ready to roll

so do i mate.

just blew all my spare cash and some on a car this weekend hance the requirement to shift a few of the hoard :D

up for a sunday

the grey twists are now sold and on a grande punto of all cars

loads left, make me an offer :D

Latest posts