Other activities ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Road cycling takes up most of my free time.
I like music, go to a few gigs, buy some vinyl (guitar/indie, soul, motown, 60's stuff etc).
I have a scooter too which gets ridden infrequently.
House/garden/family takes the rest :D and I like a holiday :)

I’ve been a lifelong cyclist. But prefer to surf when possible. About to start indoor climbing again with my son. After that … it’s diy,drinking good beer with friends and music. 🌈👍

I must admit i do like a good bike ride too. Especially along a canal or headland. I cant say i go to a pub any time really because i dont actually drink at all (shock horror ha) and i guess you could say im t total. Plus i drive everywhere. Im about to up my game with my fitness though over the winter and i do have a goal to get back to so focussing on that. As for my own family, i dont have any so its all me ha 🙂🤙.

Another cyclist here been doing it all my life - BMX in the 80s, then mountain biking, then probably for the last 15 years, road. I joined a club about 5 years ago, which adds a bit of structure and means I've always got someone to go out with. Probably go once or twice a week, total up to about 140k. Also spend quite a bit of time with family, chilling in the kitchen cooking stuff and drinking wine and beer. I got into surfing about 10 years ago and try and get away to Devon/Cornwall a few times a year, I've not really done enough of it to be that good, but I enjoy it. Also run and go to the gym a couple of times a week to try and fight the aging process! I'm hoping to go on more surf trips as my kids are both at uni from next week and I'll have a lot more time on my hands.

Another cyclist here been doing it all my life - BMX in the 80s, then mountain biking, then probably for the last 15 years, road. I joined a club about 5 years ago, which adds a bit of structure and means I've always got someone to go out with. Probably go once or twice a week, total up to about 140k. Also spend quite a bit of time with family, chilling in the kitchen cooking stuff and drinking wine and beer. I got into surfing about 10 years ago and try and get away to Devon/Cornwall a few times a year, I've not really done enough of it to be that good, but I enjoy it. Also run and go to the gym a couple of times a week to try and fight the aging process! I'm hoping to go on more surf trips as my kids are both at uni from next week and I'll have a lot more time on my hands.
Sounds pretty much perfect to me :D

Latest posts