OK You Lovely People...What you up to this Weekend?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going bowling friday night to celebrate a mates birthday, then hangover saturday, out to local cider pub on sat and then taking the van out Sunday for a spin and a check over to see what I need to order for a BIG service (engine, all brakes etc).

As for friday, i am taking the day off to work on me notch..........nearly there :wink:

Hopefully the DVLA docs arrive for my new import, so I can make up some number plates and take it for a spin

Friday - i'm taking my panels to the bodyshop for them to start on prepping them before i take the camper the following friday for some serious work.

Saturday - I'm off to pick up my Porsche 911 3.0L SC 204BHP engine; Porsche Boxster Front Discs and 4 pot calipers, with adjuster beam, servo and rear discs; modded dash, bumper and valance from Nellybus.

Sunday - dreaming all day about my engine and looking forward to friday when i get to take my camper for some serious work

NaFe

NaFe - can we swap weekends yours sounds like fun!

I will be sulking because I just lost out on a set of 15" steels for the van :( I may take the van out for a drive if the sun makes a show :)

I have a joiner coming to make the interior in the back of my van. Hopefully I can get a pair of front seats & get them to the trimmer. He has the bed foam & a couple of hides of leather & is about to trim them for me.

I have decided to keep the van & some EFI parts should be here by then too.

I might get roped into doing some welding on a T25 window frame which won't be much fun.

ill be fixing my bug for MOT so it out of the way when scott delivers my bus on weds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually i'll probably be pushing this around and out of my mates workshop.....
P5110101.jpg

Got to give it a wash...who' knows what will happen then. Got to get my engine built as well mmmmm webbers :D

Well my little lad is 8 weeks old now and Saturday him and his mummy going to stay with granny so daddy can go out and get drunk with the boys for the first time in 9 months!

Also taking the van for its MOT could be a great weekend or a really shit one!

Wish me luck

ddffrost said:
Well my little lad is 8 weeks old now and Saturday him and his mummy going to stay with granny so daddy can go out and get drunk with the boys for the first time in 9 months!

Also taking the van for its MOT could be a great weekend or a really shit one!

Wish me luck
This is a win win situation, if the van fails you drink to forget how much its going to cost, if it passes you drink to celebrate

Her indoors got to work sat morn. Me and the boys are off to get a new inside background for the fish tank. Then set up a small marine tank in the boys bedroom and dismantle the one in the lounge, getting it ready for Mawli Chiclids.
Off to inlaws for tea :cry: dont make me go.
Sunday the youngist has a football tourniment.

A weekend of not playing with the van.

rustydiver said:
Her indoors got to work sat morn. Me and the boys are off to get a new inside background for the fish tank. Then set up a small marine tank in the boys bedroom and dismantle the one in the lounge, getting it ready for Mawli Chiclids.

I got a 4foot tand of Maliwi's real interesting things they are.....want marine but would need shot of these first as no more room :cry:

smudge said:
rustydiver said:

I got a 4foot tand of Maliwi's real interesting things they are.....want marine but would need shot of these first as no more room :cry:

Im doing the opposite kept marines for ages, fed up with them now. Got rid of my 4 foot tank (was marines aswell), in the bedroom last month and converting the one in the lounge to Maliwi's. :D

Latest posts