Ninove 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
krusty said:
crede999 said:
Clem said:
Ninove is the annual 'I wish I lived in Dover' weekend.

Just that weekend though ;)

especially on the way home with a hangover from hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its 1005 miles for me ............like nipping to the shops :msn4:

chris

Chris I remember when you lost your mate 2 years ago, he was so wasted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:msn4: he was hammered .....funny though his Mira still gives me grief .... Where was he ????

:lol:

Chris

toffo24 said:
Foz , hope to see you and the bus at Volksworld and I hope that its warmer than last year. Fingers crossed for sunshine!

I can bring you back some WitKap if you like seeing as you missed last years show.

Myvanway said:
Screw Foz... I'll have the WitKap!!! :lol:

:lol: Paul

Pete, I sure hope to catch up with you mate. Any Witkap donations gratefully received, but I'll understand if they never make it back across the channel, or the trip to Volksworld for that matter. It's the thought that counts tho hey bud ;-)

See you in March! Albeit the end of it! :cool:

dubscum said:
I imagine I will go with my bus full of friends. Actually LOVE Ninove!!!!!!!!!

Ash, which way are you going? I might convoy with you?

http://freddyfiles2014.skynetblogs.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FF diner now booked, anyone interested in meeting up at the first services inside the Calais port for a convoy down let me know.

We are booked to come over but sailing from hull overnight friday night so we'll hopefully see you thre or en-route!

me and Karlos are heading over on the tunnel on the Friday, is any one else staying over friday night in France / Belgium?

Staying in Ashford north premier inn on Friday night and heading over first thing on Saturday as in previous years

I'm booked due to the cheap ferry i going friday lunch and staying in Dunkirk.

If anyone else wants to go by ferry there are some codes here: http://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/ferry-offers-and-deals/ferry-to-france-offers/dover-dunkirk-short-breaks-offer/?src=hp/na/banner2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hotel in Dunkirk: http://www.hotel-bb.com/en/hotels/dunkerque-centre-gare.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Its 44euro if you book in advance.

We're booked now . Premier Inn, 0720 Eurotunnel and BnB in Ninove. 4 of bus in a 55 Kombi with no heating :shock: I hope it's mild!

:D

Hi Clem ,

Do you want to meet up for a pint seeing as your down the road from me ?

That goes for any other EB members on a mission that weekend.

Let me know

Pete

toffo24 said:
Hi Clem ,

Do you want to meet up for a pint seeing as your down the road from me ?

That goes for any other EB members on a mission that weekend.

Let me know

Pete

Hi Pete
I don't think well be leaving Gloucs till at about 8pm, so making closing time will be miraculous! Deffo see you for a few Witkaps though! Be great to see you :D

Latest posts