• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New VW SERVICE WALL CLOCK NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spambot2

Reaction score
Hi I have a lovely new unopened VW SERVICE WALL CLOCK, this is from the Nostalgic Art in Berlin Germany they make many collectable retro pieces for collectors.

I was going to put this up in my kitchen as we have a feature wall with all wall mounted clocks but unfortunately is does just not fit in with the others! (so my wife tells me!!)

The Manufacturing and quality is second to none, the subtle metal casing as well as the sturdy arched glass front makes this clock a true designer piece. This is battery operated Quartz clock work ensured good time keeping.

I have taken a picture from the net to show surround of clock (Picture 2) as I have not opened the box since having the clock, this is a very hard piece to find (Even on Ebay) in this design which took months to come from Germany.

The clock measures 12" Across & Top to Bottom

>>> NOW SOLD <<<

Picture 1

Picture 2

Thanks for looking

Latest posts