New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, We are new to the site and think its great :) we are also new to the vw scene and are on a VERY steep learning curve so will be using the technical bit of the forum a lot i think :lol:

Deathtrapcamper comes from the first time i drove my camper to the garage a few weeks back lets just say i was very scared !

Welcome, welcome, welcome - that first report from the mechanic can be a bit scary - best to crack on and draw your inspiration from the great guys and girls and their buses on here ;)

Welcome fella! any probs, ask, any help needed, ask, and someone will come running! :D 8)

nice van you got there.

we normally go over to calais once amonth for our shopping, food is better there and girlfriend likes her home comforts that you cant get here.

Quality van fella, welcome to the forum. 8)

Got any inside pics? what engine you running etc? 8) :D

and it looks sweet! nice work there and great helmet & goggles! :D

Welcome CC.

Loving the pics and as mentioned before, your helmet :shock:

Love the 1600, very sweet 8)

quality van mate loving the paint , do you know kombiporsche who is on here . he has a panel van and is from france 8) 8) 8)

you have a realy nice collection of aircooled rides there :D

i don't know what you have about the cockpit, it's great :wink:

Coast Cruiser said:
Hi everybody.
First scuse for my english. I'm french. I live near Calais. When the weather's fine, i can see your coast.
Some pics of my van :

My daily driver : vw 1600 1969

My bug : 1302 1971

0 fu*king yes ,,,,sweet as ****) 8)..p.s wellcome blue :wink:

Latest posts